I figured I would start with the new-comers that have already released an album, but that doesn't mean I like them better. In fact, I actually like the ones you probably haven't heard of better and I'm so excited to introduce you to them!
Florida Georgia Line is a group that came from left field and is taking everyone my surprise. They're brand new, just having signed a record deal in December 2011 and released their first album a year later, that's quick! Their debut single "Cruise" is now certified Gold and has reached #1. Look out- they're climbing the charts fast, but I wonder if they'll be around long?
Hunter Hayes is a musician that blows my mind. Personally there are other new-comers that I like better than him, but the fact that he played every single instrument on his debut album is totally impressive! For the record, there were 31 different instruments on his album and I'll say it again, he played them all!!! He gets extra points in my book for that! I've seen him perform 4 times (as opening acts for other artists) and he's a good performer. I've also met him and he's super nice, but also super short and skinny! Honestly though, how can your heart not met when you hear this song:
Thomas Rhett, the son of Rhett Akins (country music song-writer), is someone that will definitely be around for a long time! He's my favorite new-comer! I first heard him sing when he came to the station on this radio tour last year. He sang his first single Something To Do With My Hands, his second single, Beer With Jesus as well as Whatcha Got In That Cup and I instantly fell in love. I can't wait to watch his career grow because his talent is amazing and he's going to be big time- he's that wonderful! It also doesn't hurt that he's so damn cute! I've seen him perform twice since originally meeting him in February 2012 :) His CD is schedule to be released soon, hopefully March and trust me, you're going to want to download it, I already can't get enough of his EP!
Charlie Worsham is the newest artist on my radar and my love for him is
growing fast. He is combination of Brad Paisley and Keith Urban. He
can play anything with strings. I love his single Could It Be and his cover of Crazy Train is fantastic. What a musician!
Brett Eldredge is also a noteworthy new-comer! Not only does he seem like a very humble, funny, down-to-earth, not to mention extremely handsome guy, he's got a great voice! He wrote the song Raymond to bring awareness to Alzheimer's, a disease his grandmother suffered from and has spoken about the disease on many occasions. This is such a great story-telling song! I'm totally loving his new single, Don't ya. It has a great beat and is sure to instantly put you in a good mood!
Other note-worthy and not-so-new-comers to put on your radar are Brantley Gilbert and Dustin Lynch. These artists are not as new as the ones I introduced in this post, but they would be considered new by award show standards! I have a post coming up about Brantley Gilbert, so stay tuned. And if Dustin Lynch's music isn't enough to make you a fan, his baby blues are surely enough to do the trick! Have you seen them? Holy Cow, they're gorgeous! To be honest, I wasn't a fan of his first single- Cowboys and Angels, but I'm definitely a fan of those eyes, and pearly whites for that matter... if nothing else, Dustin Lynch is eye candy and I don't hate it!


No comments:
Post a Comment