Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Let's Talk Healthy Lifestyle!

As you know, this year has already been full of changes for me- from starting a new job and graduate school in Louisiana to now moving on to The University of Georgia.  I'm also making it a priority to live a healthy lifestyle.  I am embarking on a new journey with AdvoCare- a premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products along with a rewarding business opportunity". I did my first 24-Day Challenge last year and lost about 12 lbs and 18 inches in that time, but most importantly I felt more energized and over all healthy.  I was excited to continue on the path of a healthy life style.  I fell off the wagon a bit when I moved to Louisiana.  This time I'm determined to make it a permanent change and I want to share it with others.

If you're looking to lose weight, build lean muscle, enhance your energy or improve your over all health, let me talk to you about AdvoCare and the many avenues this wonderful company provides for a healthy life style.  There's something for everyone! I especially love Spark! and Rehydrate!- the perfect alternative to energy and sports drinks (great for kids too!).

My mom, sisters and I are currently doing the 24 Day Challenge, feeling great, and already seeing results- it's a great way to kick start the life change you always wanted.  The key to success is meal prep.  I'll provide you with a full menu, schedule and access to tons of recipes and support.

 

You can check out my site and browse through the products at>> https://www.advocare.com/130430745


Let's kick start the rest of your healthy life! 
And please feel free to send anyone my way who may be interested, I'm eager to help!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...