Friday, November 15, 2013

Game to Watch :: Week 12



Michigan State and Nebraska will be battling on Saturday for a chance to travel to the Big Ten Championship.  Michigan State is currently 8-1 and ranked #16 in the current BCS standings, while Nebraska is 7-2 overall.

The Nebraska- Michigan State match-up has a history of being “anyone’s game” despite each team’s strengths and the outcome.  Michigan State has been the better team throughout the season, so containing Nebraska and getting ahead will be key for the Spartans on Saturday.

Will the Spartans get their first-ever win against the Cornhuskers?  It’s going to be close, but I think so.

Spartans 24, Huskers, 17

Check out Project College Football for my full preview of the Nebraska/Michigan State game!!!


What games are you watching this week?


Tomorrow I am heading to Rutgers as they take on Cincinnati for the last time as conference rivals.  It's also my dad's 50th Birthday!!!!! So we'll be celebrating big time, even though we already had a surprise party for him!!! :)  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Kay Bee Elle





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...