My family
My friends
Their support and never-ending encouragement
My job- though I complain about it most days, I'm thankful that I have one
Traveling- the adventures I've gone on and the ones I'm planning
Opportunities I've been given to network and further my career
My health (but I do need to start taking better care of myself as a whole... I want to live a long and healthy life...)
My struggles because they make be fight harder for what I want
Having so many cities at my disposal. (I work in Philadelphia, and Atlantic City, New York City, and Hoboken are all a quick drive away.) I'm thankful that my friends and I can go anywhere we please on any given night!
What are you thankful for this holiday season?
Opportunities I've been given to network and further my career
My health (but I do need to start taking better care of myself as a whole... I want to live a long and healthy life...)
My struggles because they make be fight harder for what I want
Having so many cities at my disposal. (I work in Philadelphia, and Atlantic City, New York City, and Hoboken are all a quick drive away.) I'm thankful that my friends and I can go anywhere we please on any given night!
This list might seem cliche, but sometimes I need to be reminded of all the wonderful things in my life that I take for granted.
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful & safe holiday! :)
What are you thankful for this holiday season?

No comments:
Post a Comment