I am a recent graduate of Rutgers University and work in Philadelphia as a Communication Coordinator for an association. I am in charge of the Monthly e-Newsletter, the website, and planning/ registration for our monthly events. I have also worked for two Philadelphia "sister" radio stations since January- starting as an intern and then getting hired part time in the promotions department. So, since I graduated and got a full time job, I have been working 7 days a week (I occasionally have a weekend day off, if I request it). In other words, I've been busy.
I like to write and although I don't keep a steady journal I find myself writing down thoughts and other things worth remembering (experiences, feelings, goals, etc.) often.
I plan to post about anything I want- my adventures, college football (or sports in general, cause well, I'm obsessed.), new music reviews (Country music, cause that's all I really listen to), DIY projects (and by that I mean, DIY projects that I found on Pinterest or other blogs that I had my dad do for me!), Outfit Of The Day (OOTD- cause let's face it, we all have those days where we're like "OMG, this is so cute!"), and other things I find post worthy.
I am still getting to know Blogger and hope that my posts get better with time and experience. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! :)
![]() |
| RU rah rah!!! |


Lovin' it already Kay Bee Elle! Love Dee Em Kay <3
ReplyDeleteYay love it Karra! So excited to see what you post about :) Love all your ideas so far!
ReplyDelete<3
SH