My 4th of July Weekend wound up being much better than I anticipated. After going back and forth with friends about different plans and (non) commitments of celebrations for the 4th, I decided to go to the lake with my family for the weekend. We went to Lake Wallenpaupak in the Poconos- it's a lake I grew up going to and haven't been to since my sister broke her arm there 2 years ago on the 4th of July. We cruised around on the boat, tubed, waterskiied, boozed and watched the fireworks!!! It was a great weekend!
We wanted to get a cute picture of us jumping off the boat into the sunset.. ya know, something that could make us instagram or pinterest famous, but this is what happened.... my sister slipped right off the boat while trying to jump! #FAIL.
I hope you had a fun and festive 4th of July!! :)
Umm, you KNOW that last pic will absolutely make you IG famous... hahaha!!! Great pics... sounds like the perfect summer weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Yes, what Erin ^ said... that last pic can definitely get you gals IG famous! ;) Sounds like a fun weekend- I love your sparkler pics too!
ReplyDelete