Favorite Holiday Treat: Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares
Need I say more?
Favorite Word: WANDERLUSTWanderlust is a very strong and irresistible impulse or desire to travel the world. The word couldn't describe me any better at this point. I have had a travel bug instilled in me since I was young and that bug grows everyday. I literally want to see the world. I want to move, experience new things and different cultures- it all fascinates me. But for now, I am uncontrollably excited about my two definitely planned trips on the calendar (Skiing Jackson Hole, Wyoming for New Years & Mardi Gras in New Orleans). I also have some other trips in the works! Once I buy a few more things on my wish-list I will be in full force to saving enough money for a one way ticket and I can't wait! :)
Favorite Song: Charlie Worsham, Could It Be
Charlie Worsham is a new Nashville recording artist who just released his first single Could It Be. I love the song, especially this acoustic version from when he paid a visit to the radio station. The song tells a cute story about the beginning stages of a relationship- not knowing what it will bring and I love the beat/instrumentals! :) I am loving a bunch of new artists that I can't wait to share with you, hopefully soon!
And my all time favorite of the week.....
Favorite Announcement: A ROYAL BABY!!!!
The palace made a statement Monday morning saying, "Their Royal Highnesses, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, are very pleased to announce that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby". I have been anxiously awaiting this official announcement since the Royal Wedding. (And if you can't trust E! News, who can you trust?) I have been so intrigued by the Royal Family for a while. I watched the Royal Wedding at un-godly hours of the morning on that Friday in April 2011 and became even more fascinated with the history and tradition when I went to London two weeks later for a wonderful internship opportunity. I learned an unbelievable amount about the Royal Family and the English culture. It is something that I still love and take interest in. I hope to post more about my once-in-a-lifetime experience in London and share all my adventures, knowledge and love for their culture. But for now, we are all officially on Baby Bump Watch!!!
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment