Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Subway Art & Other Graphic Fun!

Let me introduce to you MY BRAND NEW, ONE-OF-A-KIND HEADER and SUBWAY ART!

I have been into graphic design for a long time.  Subway Art is something that always catches my eye.  I love words, quotes, and to write, so a list of words that describes something is right up my alley.  Just look at My Favorite Words board on pinterest, with an excessive amount of quotes and sayings that I love.  I see Subway Art like this all the time (via Pinterest, of course) and decided I would try to make my own.  I love that I can make things that I've envisioned for myself and they're totally customizable.

I haven't figured out how to make these PDFs downloadable for you, but I am definitely willing to share!  If you are interested in one of my Subway Art pieces, just let me know.  I will send you the pdf for you to download and print.  I get mine printed at Office Max and they come out great!  If you have an idea for subway art that you would like me to make for you, just let me know! :)  As always, feedback is appreciated!

Also, I've created a Subway Art page that shows more of the ones I've done and I plan to update that page as I finish more, so make sure to check there as well.  

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...