With my 23rd Birthday right around the corner I have compiled a list of
25 things I want to do/accomplish before I hit the quarter life mark! This list may very well change or even become more or less specific, but it's a start!
As I was writing this post I stumbled upon this book about a young woman's journey to 25 and the lessons she learned along the way. The book should be arriving soon and I can't wait to read about her journey to 25 and see how it may compare to mine.
I have also created a 25 before 25 page, so you can see my progress with these goals! :)
I have also created a 25 before 25 page, so you can see my progress with these goals! :)
What are some of your goals for the next few years?
Do you have a list of 25 things you would like to do before you turn 25? 30 before 30?



No comments:
Post a Comment