Are you into March Madness? Have you been watching the games?
I think March Madness is so fun. As you know, I love sports, college sports especially and March Madness is like having your second favorite holiday for two and a half weeks straight.
I say second favorite holiday because let's not forget that College Football is my favorite thing, season, past time, etc of all time, so Bowl Week is like having Christmas for a week right after Christmas.
So yeah, there's nothing better than that!
So yeah, there's nothing better than that!
By anyway, back to March Madness.... I enjoy filling out a bracket each year even if I don't follow the season religiously. I think it's fun to get a little competitive with my friends, dad, the rest of my family, etc.
Now that we're about to start the Sweet Sixteen, who's looking to re-do their bracket and start over? Truthfully, the only section of my bracket that got slaughtered is the West, which is self explanatory since I had Gonzaga making it further and I did not see Harvard beating New Mexico. I also didn't see #2 Georgetown losing to #15 Florida Gulf Coast, but I'm sure not many people did, even though that kind of upset is bound to happen.
And that's the beauty of this madness.
And that's the beauty of this madness.
I feel like I pick Kansas or Kentucky to win it every year. Last year of course, it was the year I picked Kansas to win it all and what to do you know, Kentucky won. With Kentucky not even making the tournament, it should have been a sure thing that I would pick Kansas this year, but instead I decided to pick completely different.
I have Florida winning it all.
For some reason, I think a game of Florida versus Louisville for the title would be a great one, so that's what I picked. Louisville has been a solid basketball team for years and well, I have a huge crush on the SEC (it has something to do with the fact that I'm dying to live in the south and again my love for college football). So there you have it.
What does your bracket look like? Who do you have winning it all?
I have Florida winning it all.
For some reason, I think a game of Florida versus Louisville for the title would be a great one, so that's what I picked. Louisville has been a solid basketball team for years and well, I have a huge crush on the SEC (it has something to do with the fact that I'm dying to live in the south and again my love for college football). So there you have it.
What does your bracket look like? Who do you have winning it all?


No comments:
Post a Comment