Thursday, July 11, 2013

College Football, According to Karra

Let's face it, Fall is quickly creeping up on us.  And Fall to me means FOOTBALL, specifically College Football.  College Football is one of my favorite things and Fall is my favorite time of year because of it.  I love it and everything that comes with it- games, rivalries, traditions, tailgates, family & friends, the list goes on.... 

In attempt to gain experience and exposure with my writing, since this is a path I would like to see my career take, I will be sharing articles I write pertaining to sports.  I plan to post once a week leading up to the season as well as throughout.  


Some topics I plan to post about in the coming weeks:

 The Best Game of Opening Weekend (Game to Watch: Week 1)
Heisman Trophy Prospects
National Championship Prospects
Who to Look Out For


If there's a topic you would like me to write about, please let me know.  
As always, feedback is welcome and in fact, encouraged! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...