Football is back, y'all!!!! Okay so maybe not games and tailgating, just yet, but camps have started so football has started. The minute football ends in January/ February I'm already counting down the days until it's back! Signing Day, the Draft, and Media Days help with that a bit, but there's nothing like football season. Am I right? During the off-season, I need multiple football fixes so here's my list of Movies/TV shows that can give you that Football Fix and will definitely get you ready for the season!
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS // As if Tim Riggins isn't enough to watch the show, the fact that it centers around a town so consumed in football is reason enough for me. If you like drama and football in any capacity, Friday Night Lights needs to be on your Netflix "Recently Watched" list, like yesterday. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!
REMEMBER THE TITANS // cause duh
WE ARE MARSHALL //
WHEN THE GAME STANDS TALL // the newest football movie that's already made its way to the top of my list!
THE BLIND SIDE //
DRAFT DAY //
In addition to watching these you can get out and go watch some football practices or play a few games for yourself and then you can start preparing for your fantasy draft!!!
You can bet that I've already watched at least half of these! I may explode with excitement for the season soon! Just 5 more weeks!


FNL will forever be my favorite show of all-time!!!
ReplyDelete