Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Currently Listening To....

There have been so many country artists releasing new albums and singles these past couple of weeks.  While I regret to say that I have not listened to the albums all the way through yet, I hope to soon and will let you know what I think.  For now, here are a few new releases that I am loving:


The Band Perry :: Done



Lady Antebellum :: Downtown


*This album hasn't been released yet, but it's coming and I just heard another song off the album, Goodbye Town and can totally tell this album is definitely not going to disappoint! :) 


 Luke Bryan :: Crash My Party


He messed up a little in the beginning of his performance at the ACMs, but that's okay!  Was anyone else a little surprised that he won Entertainer of the Year?  His speech was wonderful though, so heart felt.  Gotta love him!


Blake Shelton :: Sure Be Cool If You Did




Have you listened to the new albums in country music yet?  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...