Thursday, April 4, 2013

Currently Listening To...

Unlike my short lived Friday Favorites, I hope to update you with some new songs that I download or just like in general.  These posts will be short and sweet and give you a glimpse at the music I am Currently Listening To...

These are the newest songs that I purchased and I'm in loveeee (aka they're on repeattttt):

Kip Moore: Hey, Pretty Girl


Darius Rucker: Wagon Wheel (I'm also a huge fan of the Mumford and Sons version)


Luke Bryan:  BuzzKill


If anyone is interested in some country music suggestions, I would be happy to put together a playlist for you.  You could also check out my New Country Music Listener's Playlist.

I am not a music expert by any means, I just love it and love getting others interested in it as well! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey! What do you think of the new Band Perry CD?! I love her voice - so sassy!
    - SH

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...