Thursday, September 5, 2013

Game to Watch :: Week 2

image / image


As much as I wanted to pick Georgia vs South Carolina as my Game To Watch, I couldn't pick the Georgia game for the second week in a row.  I picked Notre Dame at Michigan as my Game To Watch for this week.  But let me tell you, that UGA/USC game is gonna be a great one too!

Notre Dame and Michigan are both power house teams and programs in College Football.  Notre Dame is coming back from an outstanding 2012 season and sub par National Championship performance.  And although they've lost some key defensive players they remain a force to be reckoned with.

Michigan is lacking depth in the running back department with starter Fitzgerald Toussaint loosing his back-up, Drake Johnson to a torn ACL, leaving true-freshman & 5-star recruit, Derrick Green as primary back-up.  Will he be able to handle Notre Dame's defense?  Will the Michigan O-line be able to open running lanes for the RBs, especially when center, Jack Miller, looked like he didn't know what he was doing last week against Central Michigan?  Michigan's offense is new-er, three new starters to be exact and they'll be going up against big-time defensive players with NFL written all over them.

I'm saying Notre Dame over Michigan.  I don't think Michigan has what it takes to out play Notre Dame's defense.



What games will you be watching this weekend?  
I'm going to the first Rutgers home game of the season... more on that tomorrow! :)



Kay Bee Elle

2 comments:

  1. Woo hooooo FOOTBALL! I'm so excited for it to consume my life even more than it already does ;) I'm going to my first ever Ohio Buckeyes game Sat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't hate me, but i hardly watch any football at all!! i just never got into it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...