The lack of good games to choose from this week was actually scary. It's so weird that no games were of high interest/regard to me that I was about to not pick a game to watch. I'd rather hear what games you're interested in this week.
There are some good rivalry match-ups this week in the SEC, including #19 Florida vs Tennessee & Auburn vs #6 LSU. I've mentioned my love for Tennessee before, so I'll be rooting for them!
Tennessee and Florida are long-time rivals and since Tenneessee has been struggling for the past few years, hopefully we see a change occur soon. The Vols are coming off a loss to Oregon and looking to gain some momentum! "Brick by Brick" they're transforming their program and hopefully they give the Gators a run for their money this week!
![]() |
| image / image |
What are your plans for watching football this weekend? Who will you be rooting for?




Well I'm pretty sure you know who I'll be rooting for. Although the chances of us winning in the swamp............ yeah.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the game tomorrow! Eat lots of delicious food for me!