This was a great year for country music. A lot of great artists released albums or singles. There were a ton of tours to catch as they rolled from city to city and there were a bunch of great new-comers to the genre. In my opinion, these are the best albums, songs, and shows of Country Music in 2013!
1. GOLDEN, Lady Antebellum (Hands Down favorite/best album of the year!)
2. Caught In The Act: Live, Eric Church (One of the best live albums, ever!)
3. Pioneer, The Band Perry (Still can't believe I didn't write about this one! It's awesome!)
4. Fuse, Keith Urban (We Were Us may be my favorite song of the year!!!)
1. I Drive Your Truck, Lee Brice
2. All Kinds of Kinds, Miranda Lambert
3. Running Outta Moonlight, Randy Houser
4. Southern Girl, Tim McGraw
5. Sure Be Cool If You Did, Blake Shelton
6. Hey Pretty Girl, Kip Moore
9. Whatever She's Got, David Nail
10. When She Says Baby, Jason Aldean (obsessed with this entire album, released in 2012)
(I purposely left songs off of this list that are found on my favorite albums of the year. It should be a given that those are my favorite songs of the year!)
Kenny Chesney, No Shoes Nation Tour
This year I didn't go to as many concerts as I usually go to. I'm not really sure why that is, but I guess it just didn't work out. I thought long and hard about this because although The Day I Was On Stage With Brad Paisley was by far one of the best experiences of my life, I have to say that the Kenny Chesney Concert was the best show I saw this year! Eric Church definitely added a little something extra to the show! Kenny and Eric are very different but worked great together on this tour to make it one hell of a night for their fans! I can't wait until I can see each of them again!
What are your favorites in Country Music this year, or just music in general?
I'm linking up with Helene for The Best Songs of 2013! :)








well, you have inspired me to listen to some country!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAww yayy... I completely agree with your choice for best show :)
ReplyDelete