Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Music Review :: Keith Urban, Fuse

via
I've always been a huge Keith Urban fan!  To this day, he is one of the best concerts I've ever been to!  I remember being on cloud nine for like a week after the first time I saw him.  He's seriously that good.  Some of my all time favorite songs are by Keith too (& yes, we're on a first name basis!). 
circa 2009
Keith Urban recently (I know I'm a little behind) released his new album, Fuse.  And of course, the album does not disappoint, in fact, it may be his best yet!!!  Keith combines heart-felt, fun, mid tempo, sequences with his crazy good musical/instrumental abilities.  I love how Keith Urban experiments and takes chances without losing his sound.  No matter what, it's recognizable and I like that about him as an artist.  He stays true.  And with this album, more than ever, his vocals are a prominent component to the songs.  I'm head over heals for this album.
We Were Us, with Miranda Lambert, is by far my favorite song, with these others falling not far behind.  The whole album is worth every penny and was definitely worth the three year wait!


Have you listened to the album yet?  Do you love it?


Today I start sponsoring my very first blog friend, Erin!  I'm so excited to be a part of her blog for a little while and I'm so grateful for the way she's welcomed me into blog world!  Make sure to check her out! 
Love, fun and football

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy! Welcome aboard :) Can't wait for your ad to go live later today! I'm a Keith Urban fan for sure... I'm terrible at staying up on current music, but he's someone I always enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...