Here's how I did in October ::
A Healthy Lifestyle.
I was the best at this goal. I made a conscious effort to eat clean. I packed my lunch everyday and meal prepped for the week. I did have some slip-ups, but overall I'm happy with my effort. I also feel so much better. It's amazing what taking control of your habits can do for you! I also bought a NutriBullet!!!!! Can't wait to use this baby!
Be a consistant blogger.
Well, with this post I will have posted once more than I did last month, so that's a start. It's still not where I want to be though. I have some posts saved in drafts that are a little more vulnerable than I'm ready to be.... Here's to being a better blogger in November!
Take the GRE/Apply to Grad School.
I've started the application process. I'm still scared to GRE, I don't know why though! I'm getting it done in November though, for sure!!!
Read.
I re-read Catching Fire this month since the movie comes out at the end of November. So here's to reading a few more this month. I also want to find a way to organize all of my books. I want a cute bookshelf or to display some on a table or something, ya know, like you see on Pinterest. I don't have the room for that now, soon though, hopefully soon!
Did you have goals for October? How'd you do?

YAY for making healthier choices- every little baby step helps! :) We LOVE our Nutribullet, I hope you will too! And hey girl, publish those posts! The more consistent you are with posting, the quicker your blog grows! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat way to keep yourself accountable! You've accomplished so much this month (taking on custom designs for my crazy family is no small feat)! Great news about the healthy lifestyle - I feel like packing lunches is half the battle during the work day :) We always try to keep grapes or some kind of fruit around to snack on (and keep the junk out of site, or just not around at all).
ReplyDeleteExcited to see what you accomplish in November :)
xo SH