Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Music Review :: Chris Young, A.M.

I fell in love with Chris Young after I purchased his last album, Neon.  I couldn't stop listening to it.  I have an obsessive nature with things that I love, as if you didn't already know that.  I have a habit of listening to songs non stop for days.  And right now it's Chris Young's newest album, A.M., that's on repeat!!  It's not like anything he's ever done before.

This album is full of energy and sure to get you moving to the music. Some of the lyrics are wonderfully sad, but somehow they make my heart happy!!  I just feel the songs.  I know I'm crazy but Chris Young just has a way of speaking to me.  I felt the same way after Neon.  I only know him through his songs and what he sings about.  I mean if a guy was like the way Chris Young portrays himself in his songs, I would probably fall in love. I loveee his deep, twangy voice- it literally makes me weak in the knees!  I often wonder how he's single.  I met him once and he was just the nicest.  He hung out with us back stage and didn't act like a celebrity though most of the country artists I've met haven't acted like that either. 

Seriously, though.  Check out this album.  You won't be disappointed.  



Here are my favorite songs from the album and trust me, it was hard to limit it.  Definitely listen to the entire thing.  Do you love Chris Young as much as I do?  What do you think of A.M.?  And wouldn't you know it, that as soon as I figure out this whole grooveshark thing, they don't have the songs I need to make this playlist.  I didn't feel like uploading them and doing all that jazz, so here's links to YouTube versions...  


1 comment:

  1. I'll admit- I haven't listened to enough of his stuff. I always like what I hear on the radio, so I def need to dig into his CDs!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...