#10: The One With All The Poker, Season 1
I love the episodes that focus on the group spending time together. This episode is filled with hysterical one-liners.
#9: The One Where Pheobe Gets Married, Season 10
Her wedding is absolutely beautiful and perfectly "Pheobe". I just love when they all come together to celebrate one of their own, especially with how this episode unfolds. I won't give it all away.
#8: The One Where No One's Ready, Season 3
Ross is kind of annoying in this episode while they're all reluctantly getting ready to attend an event for the museum, but it's still hilarious.
#7: The One With Ross' Wedding Part 1 & 2, Season 4
This is mainly because they're in London and I love London. Also, I love when Monica and Chandler get together and how they hide their relationship from everyone in the episodes to follow. And how you could you not love the fact that Ross says Rachel's name at the alter. So basically you don't have to watch the episodes now because I told you everything....
#6: The One With The Cheesecake, Season 7
Rachel and Chandler might be my favorite characters and their escapade with the cheesecake is just hilarious.
#5: The One With The Rumor, Season 7
Because I love all of the Thanksgiving episodes and Brad Pitt is in this one. I'm still upset he and Jennifer Anniston broke up, but that's a whole other issue!
#4: The One Where Joey Speaks French, Season 10
Joey trying to speak French has me laughing uncontrollably for the whole 21 minute episode and Pheobe is equally hilarious trying to teach him.
# 3: The One With Unagi, Season 6
ahhh Salmon Skin Roll
#2: The One With the Prom Video, Season 2
The one where Ross and Rachel finally get together... "He's her Lobster!"
And my absolute favorite Friends episode of all time......
#1: The One With The Embryos, Season 4
I love love love the challenge that the group competes and bets on. You learn so much about the characters and it's just a super fun episode filled with great one-liners.
Are you as obsessed with the show as I am? What are your favorite episodes or lines from the show?


No comments:
Post a Comment