Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is a New Month

Yup, it's a new month.  A new starting point.  I feel like time is literally flying by.  How is it already October?  I feel like there are so many things that I've been working on or wanting to do and just haven't dedicated the necessary time to it.  So there's a few things I hope to make time for and accomplish in October...

A Healthy Lifestyle.
I was doing so well with clean eating and exercising regularly and then summer got busy and I didn't dedicate the time to it.  That ends now.  This needs to be my top priority.  I need to be healthy for myself and for my future.  It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change.  It needs to become a habit, second nature.  Maybe I'll post some recipes or workouts?!  

Be a consistant blogger.
I was on a roll with continuously posting and engaging with readers and other bloggers.  Then work got nuts with a huge event I was planning and I was working on a few side projects.  I want to plan ahead for things like this.  I don't want to have those lulls in my blog.

Take the GRE/Apply to Grad School.
I've made a decision that I want to go to grad school.  I think it's an appropriate next step in order to see my career go in the direction I want.  So here goes nothing.  I've been studying, admittedly not as much as I probably should be, and I'm eager to take the GRE and get the application process underway!  I already know the top few schools I want to apply to, so keep your fingers crossed for me. 

Read. 
I have a ton of books I want to read.  This summer, I didn't read as much as I wanted to and the list continued to grow.  Here's to finishing the one(s) I've started, plus some!  I love hard copy books as opposed to e-books.  I love the smell and being able to hold it and turn the page.  Is this weird?  Whatever.  I hope to have a room full of all different kinds of books in my future house.  

October is my favorite month because of Fall, Football, and everything else that comes with this wonderful season!!  So here's to becoming a better me this October... :)


1 comment:

  1. i love your goal list! one of mine is to read more too, i can't stand e-books! i really love just picking up a copy from a second-hand book store and reading it.. knowing that i'm not the first one who has done so with that copy!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...