
I woke up Saturday morning to the news that a Royal Baby Girl had been born and I was literally ecstatic! A new baby princess!!! I immediately dove into live coverage and saw the official announcement made at Buckingham Palace and the Town Crier announcing the birth. Then Prince William left the hospital to pick up George and introduce him to his new baby sister. When they returned, William told George to wave to the crowd and it was the sweetest thing, ever!


A few hours later, William and Kate came out of the Lindo
Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital to present their new daughter to the world. The couple was glowing and looked
lovingly at their daughter as they waved to the media and fans. Kate looked absolutely flawless, as
usual, just 10 hours after giving birth.
I hope she was able to change into some sweats, relax and enjoy her
babies at home!

I was so happy to be able to watch it all, just like I did
for the wedding and when Prince George was born! Thank goodness for NBC and their live stream!
Congratulations to William and Kate on their beautiful baby girl!
Welcome to the world, little princess!!! I can't wait to hear what your parents decided to name you!
UPDATE: The little princess' name is Charlotte Elizabeth Diana! She will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.
How sweet and beautiful is that name? I love the tribute to both Queen Elizabeth and Princess Diana!
Welcome to the world, little princess!!! I can't wait to hear what your parents decided to name you!
UPDATE: The little princess' name is Charlotte Elizabeth Diana! She will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.
How sweet and beautiful is that name? I love the tribute to both Queen Elizabeth and Princess Diana!



No comments:
Post a Comment